[rabbitmq-discuss] Packaging

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:42:04 GMT 2008

Ed,

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 4:46 PM, Edwin Fine
<rabbitmq-discuss_efine at usa.net> wrote:
> I could send you the contents of the directories of the rabbit_common and
> erlang_client (after all, it IS your code, just massaged a bit) if you want.

Cool. I'm just wondering if it is better to say put it on something
like bitbucket rather than just lobbing it over the fence - that way
it may remain tractable for other people - and you might be able to
just clone the existing Rabbit repo there.

> More later, gotta run.

BTW how do you start and stop Rabbit, or make it come up on boot?

Ben