[rabbitmq-discuss] Support for distributed transactions (dtx).

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com
Mon Nov 10 13:43:58 GMT 2008

Alex

RabbitMQ supports the TX model as described in AMQP 0-8.  If you look
in the list archives for 'TX' then you will see background on this.
In effect TX lets clients state visibility and ack boundaries around
message groups.

AMQP 0-10 adds DTX support and XA participation.  This is not yet
supported in RabbitMQ.  Our plan is to track the evolution of the 1.0
spec rather than AMQP 0-10.

Best wishes

alexis