[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq erlang client

Orion Henry orion.henry at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 23:17:52 GMT 2008

Ben,

Thanks for the update.  Glad you guys are making the erlang client a
first class interface.  Its not going to be easy to convince ops to
let us run the edge version of the server in production.  Is there
some way I can compile the client against the edge headers but keep
the official release in production, since I'm using the network/wire
protocol?

If not I'm going to stick to old version of the client until rabbitmq
1.5 and client 1.0 are released.  So far its been working great. =)

Orion