[rabbitmq-discuss] Erlang client and properties

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 11:37:09 GMT 2008

Matthias

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 6:53 AM, Matthias Radestock <matthias at lshift.net> wrote:
> Ben Hood wrote:
>  > I'll let Matthias answer these questions as he is reviewing the
>  > upcoming 0.9.1 spec.
>
> Err, thanks. 0-9-1 doesn't actually answer most of these, though some
> did come up during the 0-10 discussions.

This is exactly the answer I wanted to give Edwin ;-)

The reason being is it gives somebody who starts reading the current
spec an impression of why AMQP is not 1.0 yet - not only because of
directional issues but because of the many bugs in the spec.

The astute reader may then ask why we are not using 0-10 if it
apparently clarifies points in 0-8/0-9/0-9-1 :-)

Ben