[rabbitmq-discuss] ShutdownListener not triggered on server shutdown

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 00:57:36 GMT 2008

Henric,

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 12:13 AM, Ben Hood <0x6e6562 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Although I am not aware of the specifics, I know that Hubert has down
> a lot of work on shutdown negotiation in the Java client subsequent to
> the 1.4.0 release, so he *may* have encountered this scenario, but
> I'll let him comment on that.

I've just run this against this against the 1.4.0 release, and it
works as well. There is a slight difference in the way that the
shutdown event is propagated in 1.4.0 compared to the current version,
but in both cases, the handler does get called.

Can you package up a tarball and send it so that we can reproduce the issue?

Ben