[rabbitmq-discuss] Number of simultaneous connections an exchange/que can have?

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 19:47:53 GMT 2008

Steve,

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 1:11 AM, Steve Weaver <weaveinator at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know roughly how many simultaneous connections a single exchange
> and que can have and is this configurable?

I think you can find part of the answer in the FAQs:
https://dev.rabbitmq.com/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#section_7

Having said that I must admit I don't completely understand your
question with regards to the configurability and how this pertains to
exchange and queue entities. Are you talking about limiting the amount
of concurrent connections? Do you mean this on a per-entity basis? Or
just connections to the broker itself?

HTH,

Ben