[rabbitmq-discuss] persistence

Lars Bachmann lars.bachmann at s2002.tu-chemnitz.de
Fri May 16 14:13:55 BST 2008

Mathias,

Im using the erlang shell to connect to the broker. With
"rabbit_amqqueue:stat_all()." i get a list of all queues with the
messages of the broker. And the message count for the listed queues is
not correct. but always when i sent a small amount of messages
everything is ok, only with big amounts something goes wrong. Are
there some parameters for limitation ? hm im running the broker on a
virtual machine (openvz), maybe there are limitations, maybe i should
set up the broker on another computer ... i dont know

Lars