[rabbitmq-discuss] Some error messages

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Tue May 13 19:39:57 BST 2008

Michael,

Michael Arnoldus wrote:
> =INFO REPORT==== 12-May-2008::18:21:54 ===
> Exception: Channel 3, Reason {amqp,command_invalid,none}

That could be caused by any number of things. Is there nothing else of
interest in the log?

I should note that error reporting will be improved in the next release,
with better reports in both the server logs and responses to the client.

> =ERROR REPORT==== 12-May-2008::18:22:05 ===
> Error in process <0.388.15> on node 'rabbit at staging' with exit value:
> {{badmatch
> ,{error,[{exit,{normal,{gen_server,call,[<0.389.15>,{notify_down,<0.387.15>}]}}}
>
> ]}},[{rabbit_channel,terminate,2},{buffering_proxy,mainloop,4}]}

You reported this one before, remember? See
http://www.nabble.com/Possible-bug--td16805989.html

My answer there is still valid ;)

Matthias.