[rabbitmq-discuss] Channel crashes after basic.cancel_ok.

Edwin Fine rabbitmq-discuss_efine at usa.net
Thu May 8 06:15:38 BST 2008

That's true. It seems that all that happens is that the messages (which are
persistent in my case) are maintained in the queue and do not get removed
until the acks are received. However, all the messages are still sent. I
assume they would be retransmitted at some point. It's quite interesting :).

Ed