[rabbitmq-discuss] Fwd: RabbitMQ error

Michael Arnoldus chime at mu.dk
Tue May 6 14:44:43 BST 2008

On May 6, 2008, at 13:38 , Tony Garnock-Jones wrote:

> Michael Arnoldus wrote:
>> =ERROR REPORT==== 5-May-2008::08:46:22 ===
>> ** Too many db tables **
>
> This, in particular, is extremely weird. We don't create tables at any
> time after broker startup. (If nothing else is creating tables, then
> it's likely a symptom of some kind of overload that's being
> misreported.)

I see what you're saying - but to add to the weirdness when this error
happens we have to restart rabbit and it still doesn't work. The only
way we have found to make it work again is to delete the mnesia
directory. So it does seem like something is happening with mnesia.
Also after the restart this is in the logfile

=INFO REPORT==== 5-May-2008::08:50:05 ===
Exception: Channel 5, Reason {amqp,not_found,'basic.publish'}

If it is any help I can try to recreate the problem and send you a set
of corrupted mnesia files (or a textfile export).

Michael