[rabbitmq-discuss] Fwd: RabbitMQ error

Michael Arnoldus chime at mu.dk
Mon May 5 10:30:19 BST 2008

Hi guys, hope you can help me with this.

First - the problem is that we do something new with RabbitMQ that we
probably shouldn't be doing - we just don't know what yet :-)

And then we get some weird responses.

My guess is we make too many connections or too many channels. Don't
know which. I have checked for queues but we only use < 50 of those.

Anyway, the result is "too many processes" at some point and then a
corrupted mnesia to a degree where even a rabbit restart is not
sufficient (see below).

So is there any way to ask RabbitMQ for the amount of connections?
Channels?

Will rabbit create a new process for each connection? Channel?

Any other suggestions on whats happening here?

Regards,

Michael

Begin forwarded message: