[rabbitmq-discuss] URGENT: Run-Tests failing...please help

Lynton Grice lynton.grice at netweaverguru.com
Sun May 4 14:14:50 BST 2008

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for the feedback......I tried exactly what you said and it is still
going into error.

I downloaded the latest spec - amqp.0-8.xml - and put it into the same
directory at the "run-tests" file....and also copied it into the specs
folder in the standard QPID installation....

You can find the command attached....

I also added the exclusions like you said to the rabbit_failing.txt ...

Any other ideas you can think of that I may be doing wrong?

Perhaps tell me what versions you guys are running?

Thanks for the help thus far ;-)

Lynton