[rabbitmq-discuss] OpenAMQP client

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com
Thu Mar 27 23:12:14 GMT 2008

Richard

Yes people have tried.  Yes, it works if you are prepared to make just
a few small mods to the client.  No, annoyingly and embarrassingly, an
'out of the box' client is not available as an open source download.
We hope to fix this.  Or, you would be very very welcome indeed, to
help us do so.

OTOH .... you mention C# -- please try our C# client here:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/dotnet.html

alexis