[rabbitmq-discuss] Status of HTTP/AJAX Binding

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Sun Mar 16 12:47:08 GMT 2008

Marcus,

apologies for taking so long to respond to your query ...

Marcus Cavanaugh wrote:
> I've taken an initial glance at the HTTP AMQP binding; it looks
> promising. I noted that it is still "experimental". Is anyone actively
> using it, and/or are there known bugs? Also, is there a certain
> roadmap for when it might be considered suitable for production use?

The HTTP binding is definitely still experimental. We are looking for
volunteers to test it and develop it further. Would you be interested?
The code base is quite compact. It shouldn't take long to identify and
fix any bugs that may arise, and the RabbitMQ development team would be
happy to offer assistance where needed.

Matthias.