[rabbitmq-discuss] NPE in RpcClient

Ross Mason themuleman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 18:42:21 GMT 2008

Hi Neil,

This does sound interesting.  There is still a fair way to go on the
Mule Rabbit Transport, but there are some simple use cases that work.
What is the problem you have with A -> B -> C? is it that the message
doesn't get to C? If so, Are you trying to perform an RPC call from A?
(i.e.  RPC from A to get a response from C via B).

BTW Guys, I would like to do a Beta release of the Rabbit Connector
before MuleCon, but right now I snowed under this weekend.

Cheers,

Ross Mason
CTO, Co-Founder
MuleSource Inc.