[rabbitmq-discuss] Hg Repo

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 00:37:39 BST 2008

Aman,

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 9:17 PM, Aman Gupta <themastermind1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Ben. Are there plans to integrate the stomp adapter soon?

The Stomp adapter will most likely exist as a plugin to the Rabbit
infrastructure as opposed to making it part of the Rabbit core.

This is due on the whole to the modularity that we would like to
preserve, i.e. the Stomp adapter it is quite easy to use as it is and
it there is little gain in bringing it into a monolithic set of
features that we need to maintain. As it is, the users of the Stomp
*seem* to be quite happy with the status quo, so unless somebody has a
differing opinion, it will remain in it's current state as an external
module.

> Or to make
> the 1_3_0 branch the default branch on the repo?

The default branch has gone far beyond the 1.3.0 branch. 1.3.0 was
released a while ago, and since then, much development has gone on. If
I were you, I would only concentrate on the current default branch.

HTH,

Ben