[rabbitmq-discuss] Replay order

Petr Sturc petr.sturc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 21:09:25 BST 2008

Hi,

the 1.4.0 "Release highlights" is mentioning that there is bugfix for
"maintain message order on persister replay".
Does it mean the messages are replayed in the same order there way sent?

I am playing with single producer and two consumers taking messages
from the same queue without ACK. I am receiving them in round-robin
order as expected. When I stop the consumers and connect another one
WITH ACK, the messages are redelivered, but with no particular order.
Is it correcect behavour? How does it correspond to the claim about
maintaining message order?

Regards,
Petr