[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ / Spring integration

Joern opendev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 11:00:12 BST 2008

Hi Ben,

2008/7/23 Ben Hood <0x6e6562 at gmail.com>:

> This template already exists (for Java at least) - check out the
> RpcServer/RpcClient combination.

I'll have a look at it. As a first step I'd omit templates altogether
however. I simply do not understand enough of the possible usage
scenarios with AMQP involved.

> How does the connection factory differ to what's currently available
> in the Java library?

It does not. It's a Connection FactoryBean which makes it easier to
get connections out of a RabbitMQ connection factory.

> Sure, but until we get a wiki, you might consider putting your code into Github.

I did not find Rabbit on Github. Should I put in in my own account?

Best regards,

Joern