[rabbitmq-discuss] Roadmap to 0-10?

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com
Fri Jul 18 16:08:35 BST 2008

Mietek

Which features from AMQP 0-10 make it into AMQP 1.0 is still under
discussion within the Working Group.  The features you list are
extremely likely to be there in some form but possibly not with the
exact 0-10 semantics.  Accordingly we have no fixed timeframe for
these roadmap features.  Please can you describe to what use you would
like to put them?

alexis