[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ Administration API

John Watson JWatson at sis.tv
Fri Jul 18 10:11:18 BST 2008

Hi, Alexis,

What I really need is something akin to MQSC -
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wmqv6/v6r0/index.jsp?topic=/com
.ibm.mq.csqzaj.doc/sc10340_.htm .  My main Use Case is to be able
(eventually) to configure a network of autonomous rabbit nodes with
appropriate objects using some sort of scripting language, and to be
able to automatically generate, deploy and execute the scripts. I am not
going to make much use of dynamic changes - most of the networks I set
up have a reasonably static topology with the main change being the
setting up of new customers with appropriate content-based-routing
rules.

I tend to use SNMP just for monitoring a running network.

John