[rabbitmq-discuss] Process N messages / VM concurrently

Joern opendev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 12:00:11 BST 2008

Hi Alexis,

2008/7/3 Alexis Richardson <alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com>:

> To add one thing to Ben's reply, may I request that you share with us
> your experiences of using Spring with RabbitMQ BlockingConsumer
> please.  Other Spring users may find this beneficial when looking at
> RabbitMQ.

Right now it has been trivial (as expected). I have not (yet?) been
writing templates for queue access though. Currently my configuration
consists out of the following:

 - com.rabbitmq.client.ConnectionFactory singleton with ConnectionParameters
 - a Spring FactoryBean for com.rabbitmq.client.Connection's (in order
to make the setting of port / hostname more bean-ish)
 - same for a channel, exposing exchange and queue parameters, realm
etc. This is where I'd like to hook concurrent queues into.

Best regards,

Joern