[rabbitmq-discuss] Administering Rabbit exchanges and queues

John Watson JWatson at sis.tv
Fri Jan 11 09:23:47 GMT 2008

Ben,

You wrote:
> I don't know if this is the kind of thing you are looking for, or
> whether you're after the existence of specific management API's in
> rabbit to perform specific tasks.

This all looks very useful.  I would definitely have a need to
administer remotely, but my main concern at the moment is that some core
AMQP objects don't seem to be exposed by any administration interface at
all.

John

Satellite Information Services Limited Registered Office:
17 Corsham Street London N1 6DR, Company No. 4243307

The information in this e-mail (which includes any files
transmitted with it) is confidential and is intended for the
addressee only. Unauthorised recipients are required to
maintain confidentiality.  If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify the sender immediately, destroy any
copies and delete it from your computer system.