[rabbitmq-discuss] Administering Rabbit exchanges and queues

John Watson JWatson at sis.tv
Fri Jan 11 08:33:39 GMT 2008

Hi, Matthias

You wrote:
>Do you need these lists for management and monitoring purposes or do
you actually have an application that requires this?

I don't have a particular queuing application in mind.  I was trying to
work out what it would need to develop administration tools along the
same lines as those provided for MQ (for example the RUNMQSC command
line utility or the Websphere MQ Explorer Eclipse plugin). My experience
with MQ has been that the majority of programming effort goes in to its
administration, not into its actual use.

John

Satellite Information Services Limited Registered Office:
17 Corsham Street London N1 6DR, Company No. 4243307

The information in this e-mail (which includes any files
transmitted with it) is confidential and is intended for the
addressee only. Unauthorised recipients are required to
maintain confidentiality.  If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify the sender immediately, destroy any
copies and delete it from your computer system.