[rabbitmq-discuss] Generic AMQP API / Java client library evolution (OT?)

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Fri Feb 29 12:24:25 GMT 2008

Hi John,

John Watson wrote:
> My two-pennorth is that I'd prefer to see exchanges and queues as
> first-class objects in the java / .Net APIs.

We think that this is probably a good idea, and have been thinking along
these lines ourselves, but each time we get stuck on the following
questions; perhaps you can help?

 - What kinds of operations on first-class exchanges and queues should
   exist?

 - What kinds of collaborations would a first-class exchange or queue
   have with, for example, Channels and/or Connections?

Regards,
  Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net