[rabbitmq-discuss] Tutorial of RabbitMQ Client

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com
Tue Feb 5 00:50:31 GMT 2008

Willem

I'd be happy to help - feel free to call me on Wednesday after lunch
on my cell phone (077 9865 2911).  In the meantime please do try to
use Tony's suggestions which I think will help you.

Re your magical inclinations .. if you are ever in London, we can show
you a trick or two...

alexis

--
Alexis Richardson