[rabbitmq-discuss] Tutorial of RabbitMQ Client

Willem van Heemstra wvanheemstra at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 5 00:10:01 GMT 2008

Thanks for you quick reply, Alexis

The case for us in Scotland (UK) is that we have to demo RabbitMQ to a
large group of institutions in the field of education (Schools) on
Thursday.

I have successfully installed RabbitMQ Server on a Mac OS X (10.5)
Leopard and it is up and running.

For the demo I need to show that we can put messages in a queue on one
machine and retrieve them on another machine over a network.

Any hints, tips, documentation would be much appreciated. Sorry for
raising this issue towards a deadline ;o)

Willem

(P.S. I perform magic in my spare-time, and can think of nothing more
apt than using a Rabbit as messaging software!)