[rabbitmq-discuss] Tutorial of RabbitMQ Client

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Tue Feb 5 00:09:03 GMT 2008

Hi Willem,

The closest thing we have to a tutorial, if you're using Java, is
http://www.rabbitmq.com/api-guide.html. It could most certainly be
fleshed out to be more useful, so please take a look and let us know
where it's weak, so we can improve it.

If you're using .NET/C#, the equivalent is part of the User Guide,
http://www.rabbitmq.com/releases/doc/rabbitmq-dotnet-release_20080125/rabbitmq-dotnet-1.2.8025.1832-user-guide.pdf
section 2, "ApiOverview".

There's also some interesting material in chapter 3 of that PDF, which
is mostly language-neutral. Again, if you think something could be
explained better, please let us know. We're trying to make using
RabbitMQ as easy as possible.

Does anyone on the list have any good links to tutorials and
documentation about AMQP in general or RabbitMQ in particular? We could
set up a links page, if people think it's a good idea.

Regards,
   Tony