[rabbitmq-discuss] "badarg ram_copies route binding" error since 1.5.0

Aymerick Jéhanne aymerick at fotonauts.com
Sat Dec 20 10:35:58 GMT 2008

> The one difference that stands out between the two versions is that
> the type of exchange changes from 'fanout' to 'topic'. Do you
> encounter the problem with that change alone? Also, are there any
> errors in the rabbit-sasl.log?

I have nothing in rabbit-sasl.log.

Now look at the attached script, that creates 100 queues an bind them
to a topic... it causes the issue. But:
- If I change the exchange from topic to fanout, there is no issue
- If I only setup 99 queues, there is no issue... it always appears
with 100 queues and more... 100% reproductible, tried several times
with 99 queues without any problem

Aymerick