[rabbitmq-discuss] "badarg ram_copies route binding" error since 1.5.0

Aymerick Jéhanne aymerick at fotonauts.com
Fri Dec 19 20:32:14 GMT 2008

Hi Matthias,

Here is the output:

Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.5.5 [source] [async-threads:0]
[kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V5.5.5  (abort with ^G)
1> erlang:system_info(version).
"5.5.5"
2> code:which(rabbit_exchange).
"/usr/lib/erlang/lib/rabbitmq_server-1.5.0/ebin/rabbit_exchange.beam"
3>

Then:

$ shasum /usr/lib/erlang/lib/rabbitmq_server-1.5.0/ebin/
rabbit_exchange.beam
7075bb336092d94aa8a5a8efe19b7b35c0061a0e  /usr/lib/erlang/lib/
rabbitmq_server-1.5.0/ebin/rabbit_exchange.beam

I reproduced the same issue on my dev box (same OS / Erlang version
and Rabbitmq 1.5.0), so I will try to do some more tests to figure out
what happen.

Aymerick