[rabbitmq-discuss] No set_permissions any more?

Yin Chen subdragon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 14:55:04 GMT 2008

thanks very much!
Another problem. When I use the /etc/default/rabbitmq_cluster.config to
start two rabbit broker on two machines as a cluster.
One starts successfully but the other starts with the following error
message:
starting database             ...Erlang has closed
{"init terminating in
do_boot",{{nocatch,{error,{cannot_start_application,rabbit,{{unable_to_join_cluster,['rabbit at e
','rabbit at t'],{merge_schema_failed,"Bad cookie in table definition listener:
rabbit at t= {cstruct,listener,bag,[rabbit at t
],[],[],0,read_write,[],[],false,listener,[node,protocol,host,port],[],[],{{1228,896861,507965},rabbit at t},{{2,0},[]}},
rabbit at e= {cstruct,listener,bag,[rabbit at e
],[],[],0,read_write,[],[],false,listener,[node,protocol,host,port],[],[],{{1228,896444,879148},rabbit at e
},{{2,0},[]}}\n"}},{rabbit,start,[normal,[]]}}}}},[{init,start_it,1},{init,start_em,1}]}}
What is the problem?

--
Yin Chen
http://www.douban.com/people/subdragon/