[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ plus Spring

Matt Darling mdarling at veodia.com
Mon Dec 8 17:26:33 GMT 2008

A few months back, I started to take a good look at this and wanted to take
the RabbitMQ Java client and extend it to work under some form of the JMS
implementation via spring.  Additionally, I was using Joern's implementation
as a starting point.

It shouldn't be that difficult, just a little bit of time - which is one
thing I don't have much of these days.  Has anyone else done anything that
might be usable/extendable?

-matt

On 12/8/08 12/8/08 - 2:44 AM, "Alexis Richardson"
<alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been getting more interest from people who want to see RabbitMQ
> working with Spring, from off-list.  Either via Qpid M2.1, or using
> the RabbitMQ Java client natively.  I'd like to ping the list to see
> where people are 'at' on this please.
>
> Joern, did you manage to make any progress with using your initial set
> of Spring tools?  http://github.com/yawn/rabbitmq-spring-tools
>
> Best wishes
>
> alexis

-matt