[rabbitmq-discuss] [BUG] Erlang RabbitMQ client requires installed server code

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 16:58:36 GMT 2008

Ed,

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Ben Hood <0x6e6562 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've started a branch for this in hg, it's called bug19373.

I've revived this bug from a black hole and have merged the current
mainline into it. I've cleaned it up a fair bit and have proposed it's
acceptance into the mainline. So whilst it's still a dev branch and
may still get rejected, you might like to see what was made out of
your contribution.

This work ties in with the Makefile refactoring that has taken place,
which is a step along the way of having separate client and server
packages.

I was just thinking how neat it could be if the Forest extension in hg
was stable and we could something simple like svn externals or git
submodules to quickly solve this issue.

HTH,

Ben