[rabbitmq-discuss] Is there a public RabbitMQ bug tracker?

Elliot Murphy elliot at canonical.com
Thu Dec 4 15:41:30 GMT 2008

Ben Hood wrote:
> In the past we've spoken to the guys at Canonical to discuss this.
> Basically our strategy is to get into Debian and hence get into Ubuntu
> via the back door (or is that a front door?). Hubert tells me that
> we're pretty close to this, but if you need to know more, I'm sure he
> can give more information.

That is great to hear, I'll be very pleased to see rabbit in both debian
and ubuntu. I didn't see rabbit listed here though:
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/being_packaged
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/requested

Should it be?

Do you need any testing, or help with setting up a PPA (personal package
archive) for test building in the Ubuntu builders?
https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/PPA

--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/