[rabbitmq-discuss] Catching channel disconnect

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 10:55:49 GMT 2008

Valentino,

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 2:21 AM, Valentino Volonghi <dialtone at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there still time to add the small patches attached to the QA?

There's always time for a patch, this is open source code after all :-)

The Erlang client won't go 1.0 until after Rabbit 1.5.0 has been
released and until a number of issues and tasks have been completed on
the client itself.

> The patches do the following:
>  * basic_properties.diff: allows changing some parameters in the properties
> header
>  * connection_api.diff: allows differentiating direct and remote connections
> and
>                                         specify a username in the meantime
>  * delivery_mode.diff: allows the publish call to set the delivery_mode for
> the messages
>  * durable_exchange.diff: allows creation of durable exchanges from the api
>  * durable_queues.diff: allows creation of durable queues from the api
> All of these patches are against the main branch tip revision as of today.
> Our current test system uses all of them to work properly.

OK, I'll have a look through these (hopefully during this week, but
we're quite busy doing QA for the 1.5.0 release).

> Sidenote: hg record is a wonderfully useful extension for hg :)

Yes, it's good that cool features from other DVCS flow into hg (in
this case it is darcs), I just wish they would take a leaf out of
git's book when it comes to history rewriting.

Ben