[rabbitmq-discuss] Stomp

James A. Duncan james at reasonablysmart.com
Fri Aug 29 14:16:59 BST 2008

Hello list,

Is there any concise documentation anywhere on how to configure the
queue through Stomp? Particularly I'm looking to set up exchanges and
topics...

I've seen veiled references to various configuration bits and pieces
all over the place, but I'm trying to use RabbitMQ in a situation
where primarily I'm going to be using Leon Brocard's excellent
Net::Stomp Perl module, and I'm struggling to find any solid
references as to how to do this.

Any pointers as to where to look appreciated.

Regards,
James.