[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ / Spring integration

Joern opendev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 11:14:36 BST 2008

Hi Carlos,

I have no idea at all about Camel (never heard about it before) - it
looks like quite a big abstraction step at first glance.

If we'd focus on abstracting commons usage patterns into templates we
could get the (simple) Spring integration out of the door pretty
quick. My knowledge of AMQP is rather limited though: in my Rabbit
project we always used a single template which declared (one) exchange
and (one) queue and bound them together. This is (obviously) very easy
to abstract. What are the other common patterns? RPC was mentioned
before but I never used (and therefore implemented) it.

Best regards from Berlin,

Joern