[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ / Spring integration

carlos.quiroz-castro at nokia.com carlos.quiroz-castro at nokia.com
Wed Aug 20 08:20:31 BST 2008

Hi

I'd also see that as a way to go for a lightweitght style integration. A
simple component with a set of configuration options that you could use
in the form rabbitmq:queue:myqueue or something along those lines

I'd certainly be quite interested to contribute. My interest is on an
application that uses messaging and that is currently limited on the
amount of clients the messaging queue can support (Not throughput so
much). For that the rabbitmq/erlang concurrentcy architecture should, at
least in theory provide a solid advantage.

Regards
Carlos Quiroz