[rabbitmq-discuss] Load balancing exchange

Petr Sturc petr.sturc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:15:47 BST 2008

Matthias,

this could be a clue, thanks. I also changed the consumer to do
basicGet instead of basicConsume and seems to work better,
the queue size is different from zero. I will need to try to
understand how the basicConsume works. I was throttling the consumer
doing a pause in the callback handler. This gave me feeling of slow
reception, but probably from the rabbit point of view, the messages
are delivered, just not acknowledged. I'll will look at it.

Thanks,
Petr