[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ logs, ticket check

Edwin Fine rabbitmq-discuss_efine at usa.net
Tue Aug 5 20:28:05 BST 2008

Matthias, thanks for the very clear answer.

I don't have any attachment to or need for realms, so as far as I am
concerned, they can disappear and won't be missed. I will definitely remove
realm-related items from my code once they become NOOPs.

Regards,
Edwin

--
For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert - Arthur C. Clarke