[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ perfomance testing & troubles

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Thu Apr 24 21:16:55 BST 2008

Alter,

Andrew V. Statsenko wrote:

> Well, I was configured the local cluster for 8 nodes:
>
> # su rabbitmq -c "/usr/sbin/rabbitmq-multi start_all 8"
> Starting all nodes...
> [...]
> broker running
> OK

Great. Glad it worked without problems.

> Is any way to improve perfomance and reduce latency in my N producers => M consumers scheme ?

Did you make the other changes I suggested previously, namely:

- change the exchange type from "topic" to "direct"

- make sure that all the producer & consumer connections are set up and
the queues have been created before starting to send any messages

?

Matthias.