[rabbitmq-discuss] Can we download RabbitMQ java broker source distribution

lahiru gunathilake glahiru at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 04:09:03 BST 2008

Hi devs,
I'm new to RabbitMQ mailing list and I want to go through the RabbitMQ Java
broker source code. I'm sorry!, I was unable to find the Java broker source
code from your site.It instruct to download the debs not the source. If you
have an SVN location could you please send me a reply to this mail or let me
know URI where you describe about installing using source distribution.

Thanks in advance
Regs
lahiru

--