[rabbitmq-discuss] OSGi Demo for RabbitMQ Client

Colin Crist colincrist at messageforge.org
Thu Apr 10 14:32:20 BST 2008

I was at one of Neils talks last year on OSGi - very good it was too to help quickly up my knowledge in an hour on a subject that can seem a little impenetrable with lots of detail out there and yet not many good introductions.

Definitely worth going to if you're in the area and have the time...

Colin.