[rabbitmq-discuss] Problem trying out rabbitmq-1.3.0

Paul Fremantle pzfreo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 14:32:51 BST 2008

Thanks for all the help so far:

1. I'm not running Vista - I'm on XP SP2
2. I've tried again with my firewall disabled without any change
3. I haven't run rabbitMQ before
4. My mnesia dir is empty. It wasn't even created, but I've created it
now and tried again its still empty
5. same for logs - so I can't send the logs - there aren't any.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2