[rabbitmq-discuss] Suggestions for server startup script

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Thu Sep 6 11:33:06 BST 2007

Hi Holger,

Thanks for the suggestions - they all sound pretty good to me. Do you
have code in a state where you could send a patch or simply a snapshot
of what you have working? I'll file a bug report in our bugzilla so that
we don't forget the idea - we should aim to include your suggestions in
our next broker release.

Regards,
  Tony