[rabbitmq-discuss] Support for other protocols in RabbitMQ?

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at cohesiveft.com
Tue Oct 2 08:56:43 BST 2007

Tom

Very much so.  This is a feature that quite a few people have
discussed with us.  I agree with your observations about the benefits.
 It would be good if you could state some of the requirements you
would expect in a REST interface.

Also, we have made an AMQP-over-HTTP protocol binding for RabbitMQ
available, plus Javascript libs for interacting with RabbitMQ over
HTTP.  You can find this at the bottom of this web page:
http://www.rabbitmq.com/download.html

alexis