[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP client for flex/flash

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Thu Dec 27 14:07:36 GMT 2007

Hi Ben,

Ben Hood wrote:
> BTW, what's the current state of thinking on the repo situation? Is
> the mainline source tree going to appear in mtn, or this is still
> being decided?

It's unlikely to be monotone - while the problems we had with mtn were
superable, it's not the friendliest system in the world - but the server
code will appear externally at some point, possibly as a mercurial
repository. We haven't decided when, yet.

Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net