[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ & SSL

David Pollak feeder.of.the.bears at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 14:42:37 GMT 2007

Howdy,

A few months ago, you all posted about a development version of RabbitMQ
with SSL.

Is this going to be a reality in the next few weeks?

If not and I use stunnel, will there be an stunnel process forked for each
TCP/IP connection to the server?

How difficult would it be to have the ConnectionParameters/Connection
classes to include an SSL flag?  If it's hard, do you know if the Apache
Qpid classes work against RabbitMQ (I know they're supposed to, but is there
any verification)?

Thanks,

David (who will let you know about his Rabbit-based project in mid-January)

--
lift, the secure, simple, powerful web framework http://liftweb.net
Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us