[rabbitmq-discuss] Fwd: [lift] Announcing AMQP support in liftweb

Steve Jenson stevej at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 17:17:57 GMT 2007

For those not familiar, lift is a web framework built in Scala that
features world-class ajax and comet support.

One example that I'm working on is having multiple machines pipe their
logfiles into a rabbitmq queue and having a lift frontend display them
to the browser via comet.

Another example could be using lift as a frontend for trading data.
This is why David was asking if you knew of any free trading data amqp
feeds out there. :-)

Steve