[rabbitmq-announce] RabbitMQ 1.5.4 release

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Mon Apr 6 12:56:38 BST 2009

The RabbitMQ team is pleased to announce the release of RabbitMQ 1.5.4.

This release has 'final' status and fixes a small number of bugs in the
server, the startup and control scripts on Windows, and the Debian/RPM
packaging. Also included are some minor enhancements to the way the
server can be configured. The RabbitMQ clients have remained unchanged.

For details see the attached release notes.

Binary and source distributions of the new release can be found in the
usual place, at http://www.rabbitmq.com/download.html

We recommend that all users of earlier versions of RabbitMQ upgrade to
this latest release.

As always, we welcome any questions, bug reports, and other feedback on
this release, as well as general suggestions for features and
enhancements in future releases. Mail us via the RabbitMQ discussion
list at rabbitmq-discuss at lists.rabbitmq.com, or directly at
info at rabbitmq.com.

Regards,

The RabbitMQ Team