[rabbitmq-announce] RabbitMQ 1.5.0 released
matthias at lshift.net
Thu Dec 18 11:44:07 GMT 2008
The RabbitMQ team is pleased to announce the release of RabbitMQ 1.5.0.
This release has beta status and focuses on the following areas:
- removal of tickets and realms
- implementation of 'queue.unbind'
- producer throttling when running low on memory
- improved scalability of queue and binding creation and deletion
- disabled Nagle for more consistent latency
- added several management/info commands to rabbitmqctl
- bug fixes in the area of connection and channel closure
- support the latest Erlang/OTP release (R12B-5)
- improved configurability via environment variables
For details see the attached release notes.
Binary and source distributions of the new release can be found in the
usual place, at http://www.rabbitmq.com/download.html
We recommend that all users of earlier versions of RabbitMQ upgrade to
this latest release.
As always, we welcome any questions, bug reports, and other feedback on
this release, as well as general suggestions for features and
enhancements in future releases. Mail us via the RabbitMQ discussion
list at rabbitmq-discuss at lists.rabbitmq.com, or directly at
info at rabbitmq.com.
The RabbitMQ Team
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the rabbitmq-announce